Create your own world & let your guests thrill with our Go karting Track Construction Companies India
Go-kart track is one of the most popular attractions with all age groups, and have been for decades.In most multi-activity zones, Go-Karting serves as one of the ‘feeder’ activities: an activity that brings in crowds for other activities to use. There is a great passion for Go-Karting in India . Successful go-kart track is one that have been well designed and built by experienced Go karting Track Construction Companies India . A poorly constructed track will not only shorten the life of your go-kart track , but guarantee your customer will not come back. At Adventure Setups, We have some great go kart track designs, developers and manufacturer in india for a successful go-karting track setup in India.
WHAT IS GO-KARTING ?
A go-kart (sometimes known as a "go-cart") is a small four-wheeled vehicle. Go-karts come in all shapes and forms, from motorless models to high-powered racing machines, some, like Superkarts, being able to beat racing cars on long circuits. Gravity racers, usually referred to as Soap Box Derby carts, are the simplest type of go-karts. They are propelled by gravity, with some races taking place down a single hill.
There are many motor sports in the world. Bikes, Cars, Formula one are the examples of them. The drivers in these are very professionals and accurate. They can drive it very fast. But there are also motor sports which do not need professional drivers and need no great speed. The vehicles used are also very cheap. Such a motor sport is Go-Karting . They resemble to the formula one cars but it is not as faster as F1 and also cost is very less. The drivers in go-karting are also not professionals. Even children can also drive it. Go-Karts have 4 wheels and a small engine. They are widely used in racing in US and also they are getting popular in India. .
How to build a dirt go kart track? .
Building a go kart track is an ambitious project that should not be undertaken by the faint hearted! Buildling A Go-Kart Track fairly easy and fun to build, particularly for go-carts fitted with off-road wheels and acceptable ground clearance. From the business perspective Go-Karting track setup in india offers a tremendous investment to return ratio if you are looking for the Go-Karting in india Given its low setup cost, the hourly venue of a well-marketed Go-Karting track setup in india can generate very good revenue and can makes it a staples adventure activity at most modern Adventure Zones and Entertainment Parks. .
We consider Innovation one of our strengths, and dedicate extensive resources keeping abreast of the latest developments and trends Go-Karting in India . Build Expert Go-Karting track designs , manufacturing services, building and installation of go karting track setup in India by Ropecourse India.
Go Karting Track can be setup and build in Amusement Parks, Water Park. Entertainment Zones, Shopping Mall parking Area, Large Parking, Adventure Park, Large Real Estate Townships, Large Resorts, Across Forests, Natural Trails, Out of City Locations, Adventure Camps and free area.
- Can be combined with multiple other activities.
- Go Karting Track can be added, it’s an Unique Activity in India with adaptable Setup Cost
- NO OF PARTICIPANTS: 1 to 8 people can participate at a time
- Go Karting Track e Setup Can is combined with multiple other Adventure activities in one roof.
- Go Karting Track e Setup has a excellent ROI and can be setup on decent low cost
- Unique Activity in India
- Adaptable Setup Cost
- Can Share Infrastructure with other Activities
- Very Little Space Required
- Racing: 2000+ ft Long trail
- Tracks: 500+ ft Long trail
- Go Kart can be broadly be classified into two types.
- Single Rider: Single Rider Go Kart are intended for use by single driver
- Multiple: Multiple participant Go Kart s can be used by a driver, and between 1-2 passengers.
- Auto Cat Design
- All Mechanical Engineering Work
- All civil Engineering work
- Land Layout
- Track Design
- Track Obstacles
- Manpower charges
- Safety Pattern will be used
- Expert charges
Prices do not include
- Taxes & Duties: As applicable
- Accommodation & meals for Rope Course India team during the setup
- Continuous supply of electricity and water
- Alteration charges will be at actual
Supplements and additional costs
- Used Tyres Rs. 150.00 Per Tyre
- Used Tyres Paint Rs. 25.00 Per Tyre
- Flag Rs. 200.00