Get an expert ATV Track Buildling & Designing in India
All Terrain Vehicle (ATV), as the name suggests is an off road vehicle which can travel though almost all kind of terrain. Interestingly the first ATV was designed and sold by the Royal Enfield in 1893. Since then ATVs were used for military purposes. But in recent times with the advent of modern Japanese machines from Yamaha, Honda, Polaris, Suzuki and Kawasaki, ATV has entered recreational adventure zone. E even in India, it is fast picking up as an adventure sports. In theory it looks elaborate and complicated to set up but in reality ATV tracks can be developed at a considerably low cost; thus bringing the coast of setting up ATV quite low so that it can be easily affordable.
India is still a niche market for ATV’s and not many know how to set it up. Rope Course India has successfully set up India’s first ATV at Great Adventure Mall in Noida. The ATV track that we developed at Great Adventure Mall is 2000 metre long. We have created different levels depending on comfortable the rider. We also made a forest theme around the track to give a real time, unique experience to the rider.
As many people in India are starting to show interest in setting up ATVs, we promise to give solutions to all your specific needs. We specialise in adapting into clients need so that people has a wonderful ATV experience.
All Terrain Vehicle ATV Track can be setup and build in Amusement Parks, Water Park. Entertainment Zones, Shopping Mall parking Area, Large Parking, Adventure Park, Large Real Estate Townships, Large Resorts, Across Forests, Natural Trails, Out of City Locations, Adventure Camps and free area.
- Can be combined with multiple other activities.
- All Terrain Vehicle ATV Track Activities can be added, it’s an Unique Activity in India with adaptable Setup Cost
- NO OF PARTICIPANTS: 1 to 4 people can participate at a time
- All Terrain Vehicle ATV Track Can be combined with multiple other Adventure activities in one roof.
- All Terrain Vehicle ATV Track has a excellent ROI and can be setup on decent low cost
- Unique Activity in India
- Adaptable Setup Cost
- Can Share Infrastructure with other Activities
- Racing: 300+ ft Long trail
- Tracks: 500+ ft Long trail
- Forests, Natural Trails Unlimited
- ATVs can be broadly be classified into two types.
- Single Rider: Single Rider ATVs are intended for use by single driver
- Multiple: Multiple participant ATVs can be used by a driver, and between 1-3 passengers.
- Single Rider ATVs can range from 50 – 800 CC, and multi-rider ATVs typically start at around 600 CC.
- Auto Cat Design
- All Mechanical Engineering Work
- All civil Engineering work
- Land Layout
- Track Design
- Track Obstacles
- Manpower charges
- Safety Pattern will be used
- Expert charges
Prices do not include
- Taxes & Duties: As applicable
- Accommodation & meals for Rope Course India team during the setup
- Continuous supply of electricity and water
- Alteration charges will be at actual
Supplements and additional costs
- Used Tyres Rs. 150.00 Per Tyre
- Used Tyres Paint Rs. 25.00 Per Tyre
- Flag Rs. 200.00